Last updated January 25, 2021
We are looking for a data-driven Strategist to join our Data & Strategy team to help us build successful search engine campaigns for our clients.
The Associate will help spearhead and implement strategies relating to keyword research and analysis, content development, web optimization, audit management, link building and reporting.
To be successful in this role, you should be digital-savvy and familiar with current SEO methodologies and tools and have excellent analytical skills. Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure clients’ websites rank competitively on search engines, grow their website traffic and increase conversions.
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to strengthen clients’ online authority
- Conduct keyword research and develop strategies using various tools (like Keyword Planner, Moz or other software applications)
- Perform audits and competitive analysis to identify and fix gaps in clients’ content and overall website
- Ensure all client pages are optimized for desktop and mobile devices
- Update older content and add effective calls-to-action (CTAs) to improve site user experience and engagement
- Track important SEO metrics including keyword rank change, organic traffic, conversion rates, time spent on page and other KPIs
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to client SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Schedule and present monthly performance reports to clients and regularly plan campaigns with clients
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and best practices
- 2-3 years’ experience in an SEO or similar digital marketing role; Agency or corporate marketing experience is a plus
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and other search engine marketing and analytics platforms
- Experience working with SEO management software such as SpyFu, SEMRush, SE Ranking, Screaming Frog
- Solid understanding of On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience in link building outreach and development
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills
- BBA or Bachelor’s in Statistics, Economics, Communications preferred