There is no specific timeframe for when your website will appear in search engine results. Assuming you registered your site with Google Search Console (GSC) and Bing Webmaster Tools (BWT), it may take days or weeks for your website to be indexed by search engine crawlers. Adding and managing your sitemaps and robot.txt files are helpful in expediting the indexing process.
Additionally, it is advised to perform the following tasks:
Register your website with GSC and BWT
- Submit your XML sitemaps.
- You can additionally add your HTML sitemap in the footer section of your website.
Sign up for Google Analytics
- With Google Analytics, you can start monitoring your web activity, including your organic growth traffic.
Improve your on-page SEO
- Start blogging regularly using keywords from your keyword development strategy
- For tips on how to implement SEO keywords, see our articles on SEO Keyword Strategy and Keyword Research Tips
- Add meta descriptions, page titles, headers (H1, H2, etc.).
- Set up clean and clear URL structures.
- Include the right keywords in your landing pages, web pages and blog articles.
Create an off-page and link building strategy to increase authority
- This will eventually help your website improve its online authority, improving its ranking position.
- Consistently work with high-authority websites to build backlinks.
- Create social media channels and frequently share your content with your audience