We are looking for a client-facing Account Manager who will regularly work with clients to plan, execute and measure SEO campaigns.
The Account Manager will act as the first point of contact for existing clients, answer their questions and increase client success and satisfaction. If you enjoy solving problems and finding effective solutions, this is the opportunity for you. You use your communication skills to recognize and meet the needs of clients and at the same time to represent our firm positively.
Ultimately, you will help build profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to help us achieve our growth goals.
- Engage with clients throughout the buyer’s journey; Give online demos/presentations to close and win new accounts
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication; Present monthly reporting to clients
- Coordinate with the CEO to create individual SEO plans and proposals
- Gather and analyze SEO data regarding client campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with SEO Analysts to maintain and evaluate client data
- Regularly monitor client accounts to ensure client success
- Participate in proposal development
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or similar senior digital marketing role; Agency or corporate marketing experience is a plus
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and other search engine marketing and analytics platforms
- Experience working with SEO management software such as SpyFu, SEMRush, SE Ranking, Sreaming Frog
- Solid understanding of SEO industry best practices
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills
- BBA or Bachelor’s in Statistics, Economics, Communications preferred
Segment is a digital consultancy with a focus on web development and search engine optimization. Our SEO services are geared towards helping companies reach an extensive online, search-driven audience. We are committed to helping our clients roll out meticulously thorough SEO campaigns that are evidence-based and backed by a significant amount of real data.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org